Subject: Re: The future of E
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 93 21:01:09 PDT

>Last but not least there is the question what 2.5 will cost. Well,
>I don't know myself: I'd like to sell it for a very low-profit price
>so that everybody can easily affort it. I will keep you all informed.
>
>Wouter
>

I would happily pay a reasonable fee for such a well-supported product.

>so, I hope all this information gave some of you an insight of what's
>coming... reactions of general interest to this list!
>and thanks to norm for administrating it!

...and MY thanks as well, Norm.

 - Richard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Lee Stockton | bix=rlstockton | internet=[email-masked]
portal=rlstockton | GEnie=rlstockton | BBS:206-744-1254 = Richard Stockton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------